logo

Review Detail

Dakota Spur (Northgate)
Grill Houses
Very poor service at Dakota Spur Northgate yesterday morning. A group of us ran the Northgate fun run whilst others watched and after the run we decided to go to the Spur for breakfast. We ordered 6 cappuccinos and 6 breakfasts. The so called "cappuccinos" arrived minus the foam. When we queried it the waitress said they were having a problem with their foam machine. So what we actually got was weak tasteless coffee. My thought riccoffy or frisco. 40 minutes later the breakfasts hadn't arrived so we spoke to the manager who said he'd check on it. We saw much gesticulating but 5 minutes later we were still waiting for food so we walked out. We went to ‪‎wimpy where we had big frothy cappuccinos AND food within 10 minutes!!! This branch of the Spur needs to take a leaf out of the Lone Wolf Spur in Randparkridge never had a bad meal there!!! Needless to say we will never go to the Dakota Spur again!!!
Overall Rating 

Quality 

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Diane Duncan Reviewed by Diane Duncan June 27, 2016
View all my reviews (1)

Dakota Spur (Northgate)

Very poor service at Dakota Spur Northgate yesterday morning. A group of us ran the Northgate fun run whilst others watched and after the run we decided to go to the Spur for breakfast. We ordered 6 cappuccinos and 6 breakfasts. The so called "cappuccinos" arrived minus the foam. When we queried it the waitress said they were having a problem with their foam machine. So what we actually got was weak tasteless coffee. My thought riccoffy or frisco. 40 minutes later the breakfasts hadn't arrived so we spoke to the manager who said he'd check on it. We saw much gesticulating but 5 minutes later we were still waiting for food so we walked out. We went to ‪‎wimpy where we had big frothy cappuccinos AND food within 10 minutes!!! This branch of the Spur needs to take a leaf out of the Lone Wolf Spur in Randparkridge never had a bad meal there!!! Needless to say we will never go to the Dakota Spur again!!!