Nocolas
Reviewed by Nocolas

Sonja
Reviewed by Sonja

More..

Review Detail

Johannesburg Water
Municipalities
Johannesburg Water is undertaking a project along J.G. Strydom Road in Weltevreden Park to upgrade / strengthen water services in our suburb. They have posted noticeboards at logical points next to the project area, as well as fencing off and barrier taping the area to minimise the dangers of people or animals straying into the rather deep trenches that have been excavated. It's great that such logical improvements are being undertaken in an orderly manner. The strange thing is that I have no idea why the work is being done, and how the completed project will actually be of benefit - short or long term. Better communication would improve the situation, as well as an idea of how long the work will take. Otherwise Happy that work is being done !
Overall Rating 

Quality of Information/ Advice 

Efficiency 

Professionalism 

Service 

Diane Duncan Reviewed by Diane Duncan June 27, 2016
View all my reviews (1)

Johannesburg Water - Working

Johannesburg Water is undertaking a project along J.G. Strydom Road in Weltevreden Park to upgrade / strengthen water services in our suburb. They have posted noticeboards at logical points next to the project area, as well as fencing off and barrier taping the area to minimise the dangers of people or animals straying into the rather deep trenches that have been excavated. It's great that such logical improvements are being undertaken in an orderly manner. The strange thing is that I have no idea why the work is being done, and how the completed project will actually be of benefit - short or long term. Better communication would improve the situation, as well as an idea of how long the work will take. Otherwise Happy that work is being done !