logo

Nocolas
Reviewed by Nocolas

Sonja
Reviewed by Sonja

More..

Review Detail

This has been my local vet for many years. The staff are extremely friendly and the Vet's are great. Recently I received a birthday voucher for my dog from Eukanuba where if you bought three of the same product you paid for two and got the third one free and believe me if you are buying 15kgs of food this is a massive saving. Every time I get a voucher the receptionist has no problem in assisting me with ordering the same product so that I get the gift plus if you pay cash you get a discount on top of that!!! Reminders are sent to me when Mr R and Miss T are due for their annual inoculations.
Overall Rating 

Knowledge 

Quality of treatment 

Friendliness of Staff 

Convenience 

Diane Duncan Reviewed by Diane Duncan October 26, 2016
View all my reviews (1)

Allens Nek Veterinary Hospital

This has been my local vet for many years. The staff are extremely friendly and the Vet's are great. Recently I received a birthday voucher for my dog from Eukanuba where if you bought three of the same product you paid for two and got the third one free and believe me if you are buying 15kgs of food this is a massive saving. Every time I get a voucher the receptionist has no problem in assisting me with ordering the same product so that I get the gift plus if you pay cash you get a discount on top of that!!! Reminders are sent to me when Mr R and Miss T are due for their annual inoculations.