logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

Canal Walk
Malls
Parking, security and cleanliness does not quite get high ratings from me but the information is great and the shops are really nice. The food court is fantastic with loads of choice to suit all palates.
Peacock tea and coffee is a lovely little shop to browse through and I found the most divine teapot there at a very reasonable price - I am certain they have an online shop where you can order.
African Eastern Connection is a perfect shop for quality pashmina scarves, handbags, locally made jewellery and Afrianstyle fabric products. There are many designer shops which are extremely expensive.
Good coffee shops, fast food restaurants, sit down restaurants and the great Joubert & Monty biltong shop for the best biltong ever.
Overall Rating 

Parking 

Security 

Information 

Cleanliness 

Jessica Reviewed by Jessica October 21, 2015
View all my reviews (1)

built around a canal

Parking, security and cleanliness does not quite get high ratings from me but the information is great and the shops are really nice. The food court is fantastic with loads of choice to suit all palates.
Peacock tea and coffee is a lovely little shop to browse through and I found the most divine teapot there at a very reasonable price - I am certain they have an online shop where you can order.
African Eastern Connection is a perfect shop for quality pashmina scarves, handbags, locally made jewellery and Afrianstyle fabric products. There are many designer shops which are extremely expensive.
Good coffee shops, fast food restaurants, sit down restaurants and the great Joubert & Monty biltong shop for the best biltong ever.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account