Register

or

Lerato
Reviewed by Lerato

Tessa Lennett
Reviewed by Tessa Lennett

More..

Review Detail

I saw the word WOOL in bold letters on the outside of Kismet Yarns shop in Northlands Deco Park on Thursday and decided to pop in. All you could see was wool!! Was absolutely fabulous to find another wool shop because there really arent too many of them around. Kismet Yarns have every kind and colour of wool and embroidery threads you could wish for, at really good prices with extremely helpful staff. Northlands Deco Park is becoming more and more of a magnet to me!! I am forced to go there once a week for a site meeting. Each week I find another little gem.
Overall Rating 

Friendliness of Staff 

Price 

Safety 

Service 

Pepe Stedman Reviewed by Pepe Stedman July 17, 2015
View all my reviews (1)

Kismet Yarns - WOOL

I saw the word WOOL in bold letters on the outside of Kismet Yarns shop in Northlands Deco Park on Thursday and decided to pop in. All you could see was wool!! Was absolutely fabulous to find another wool shop because there really arent too many of them around. Kismet Yarns have every kind and colour of wool and embroidery threads you could wish for, at really good prices with extremely helpful staff. Northlands Deco Park is becoming more and more of a magnet to me!! I am forced to go there once a week for a site meeting. Each week I find another little gem.

Kismet Yarns Factory Wool Shop (North Riding) in Johannesburg
Kismet Yarns Factory Wool Shop (North Riding) in Johannesburg
Photos (2)
Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account