Craig Morris
Reviewed by Craig Morris

Karabo Mahlare
Reviewed by Karabo Mahlare

More..

Review Detail

FOOTGEAR Hot
Discount Store
How this enormous place keeps going in World Wear never ceases to amaze me. It seems to be one of the only shops with customers, other than Pick n Pay. I popped in here recently and the same staff are still working here, the selection of shoes and boots remains excellent, the prices are great and they have a lovely display of sports socks which you cannot walk away from without buying. There is obviously loads of parking because the centre itself is empty but you can see where the customers park - either down where Footgear is or up where Pick n Pay are. Footgear continue having shoes on display outside the shop and, when I visited last time, they even had a table of shoes on display up at the Pick n Pay entrance. Clever thinking Footgear!!!
Overall Rating 

Friendliness of Staff 

Price 

Safety 

Service 

Pepe Stedman Reviewed by Pepe Stedman May 06, 2017
View all my reviews (1)

Footgear (World Wear)

How this enormous place keeps going in World Wear never ceases to amaze me. It seems to be one of the only shops with customers, other than Pick n Pay. I popped in here recently and the same staff are still working here, the selection of shoes and boots remains excellent, the prices are great and they have a lovely display of sports socks which you cannot walk away from without buying. There is obviously loads of parking because the centre itself is empty but you can see where the customers park - either down where Footgear is or up where Pick n Pay are. Footgear continue having shoes on display outside the shop and, when I visited last time, they even had a table of shoes on display up at the Pick n Pay entrance. Clever thinking Footgear!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account