logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

FOOTGEAR Hot
Discount Store
As you enter Footgear the staff offer you cappuccino or coffee - whether you buy or not. The store is like a great big warehouse with a massive selection of casual tackies, shoes, boots and sandals for ladies, and kiddies tackies. Staff are extremely friendly and I don't think it would be easy leaving the store without buying something!! They have a range of mens tackies on special at the moment for R199-00!!!! And they are in cool colours and they are comfortable and they have my size!! Beat that!!!
Overall Rating 

Friendliness of Staff 

Price 

Safety 

Service 

Colin Reviewed by Colin October 03, 2015
View all my reviews (1)

Footgear - World Wear

As you enter Footgear the staff offer you cappuccino or coffee - whether you buy or not. The store is like a great big warehouse with a massive selection of casual tackies, shoes, boots and sandals for ladies, and kiddies tackies. Staff are extremely friendly and I don't think it would be easy leaving the store without buying something!! They have a range of mens tackies on special at the moment for R199-00!!!! And they are in cool colours and they are comfortable and they have my size!! Beat that!!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account