logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

FOOTGEAR Hot
Discount Store
I went to Footgear yesterday afternoon after work and found a fabulous pair of Reebok tackies at a great price. What I do like about this warehouse type shop is that it caters for all ages. There is a massive selection for everyone. Before you enter they have a range of tackies on "special". They must be a discontinued range that they need to get rid of but they are super!! Not like some stores who put their "yucky products" on sale and you can see why they're on sale the minute you see them". The shoes are well displayed, prices are well marked, everything is clean and you get really good service.
Overall Rating 

Friendliness of Staff 

Price 

Safety 

Service 

Andrea Holmes Reviewed by Andrea Holmes May 16, 2015
View all my reviews (1)

Footgear - amazing!!

I went to Footgear yesterday afternoon after work and found a fabulous pair of Reebok tackies at a great price. What I do like about this warehouse type shop is that it caters for all ages. There is a massive selection for everyone. Before you enter they have a range of tackies on "special". They must be a discontinued range that they need to get rid of but they are super!! Not like some stores who put their "yucky products" on sale and you can see why they're on sale the minute you see them". The shoes are well displayed, prices are well marked, everything is clean and you get really good service.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account