Craig Morris
Reviewed by Craig Morris

Karabo Mahlare
Reviewed by Karabo Mahlare

More..

Review Detail

FOOTGEAR Hot
Discount Store
When buying your branded shoes here it is "luck of the draw" - they only have a certain amount of shoes, in certain sizes and colours, in certain brands. It's a shop you want to visit on a regular basis because "you never know what you're going to get". However, when you find a pair of shoes, guaranteed it will be at an excellent price so you just keep going back there!! Some of the brand names are Reebok, Adidas, Puma, Polo, Levi's, Converse, Viva and Dickies.
The staff are so friendly and always offer you a cup of coffee, cappuccino or tea. They know their products extremely well.
I visited there this morning and they have the most super boots in stock for ladies - gotta have some of those!!
Overall Rating 

Friendliness of Staff 

Price 

Safety 

Service 

Pepe Stedman Reviewed by Pepe Stedman April 03, 2015
View all my reviews (1)

FOOTGEAR

When buying your branded shoes here it is "luck of the draw" - they only have a certain amount of shoes, in certain sizes and colours, in certain brands. It's a shop you want to visit on a regular basis because "you never know what you're going to get". However, when you find a pair of shoes, guaranteed it will be at an excellent price so you just keep going back there!! Some of the brand names are Reebok, Adidas, Puma, Polo, Levi's, Converse, Viva and Dickies.
The staff are so friendly and always offer you a cup of coffee, cappuccino or tea. They know their products extremely well.
I visited there this morning and they have the most super boots in stock for ladies - gotta have some of those!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account