logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

Decided to pop in for a pizza some weeks ago to Lucios. Having occasionally patronised Lucios over the years, although the location is quite central, and it has a kind of authentic family trattoria sort of feel, I can't say that we've been over impressed with the service or the food. Whilst it was literally bursting at the seams on the evening we visited, we found our service slow both from a waiter service point of view as well as food production. My sense was that they were 'losing it' both on service and food quality, and whilst customers who sit for a long patch usually consume more beverages, this was not good. When we finally received our pizza's they were pretty bland and basic and to my taste over salted ? So did not enjoy, and left disappointed. Seems to me that they could not cope well with a crowd / full house, and were living on reputation ... nowadays with the intense competition for this sort of fayre, I would not be at all surprised if they started losing clients quite consistently ... time to up your game, Lucio's !?
Overall Rating 

Quality 

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Mark Duncan Reviewed by Mark Duncan December 31, 2016
View all my reviews (1)

Lucios - Hmmm ?

Decided to pop in for a pizza some weeks ago to Lucios. Having occasionally patronised Lucios over the years, although the location is quite central, and it has a kind of authentic family trattoria sort of feel, I can't say that we've been over impressed with the service or the food. Whilst it was literally bursting at the seams on the evening we visited, we found our service slow both from a waiter service point of view as well as food production. My sense was that they were 'losing it' both on service and food quality, and whilst customers who sit for a long patch usually consume more beverages, this was not good. When we finally received our pizza's they were pretty bland and basic and to my taste over salted ? So did not enjoy, and left disappointed. Seems to me that they could not cope well with a crowd / full house, and were living on reputation ... nowadays with the intense competition for this sort of fayre, I would not be at all surprised if they started losing clients quite consistently ... time to up your game, Lucio's !?

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account