Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Reviewed by truely

More..

Review Detail

The Grillhouse (Rosebank)
Grill Houses
I didnt know about this place until I had lunch with top businessmen during vacation work. For religious reasons I could not have meat on that day and was quite bombed. I ordered the main veg course meal after my mushrooms starter. I was surprised by the veg meal as it included a variety of veggies in a huge place. The quality was excellent considering it wasn't chicken (my favourite). The service was excellent with the waiters acting fast and very friendly. Price wise, well, all I can say is you get what you pay for.
Overall Rating 

Quality 

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Priyesh Kasan Reviewed by Priyesh Kasan April 27, 2013
View all my reviews (1)

Epic Veg Meals Available!

I didnt know about this place until I had lunch with top businessmen during vacation work. For religious reasons I could not have meat on that day and was quite bombed. I ordered the main veg course meal after my mushrooms starter. I was surprised by the veg meal as it included a variety of veggies in a huge place. The quality was excellent considering it wasn't chicken (my favourite). The service was excellent with the waiters acting fast and very friendly. Price wise, well, all I can say is you get what you pay for.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account