logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

Turn 'n Tender (Parktown North)
Grill Houses
I had an absolutely delicious 200 g sirloin steak and crunchy chips for R55-00 here today!! That's the current lunchtime special and it is so worth it!! Had a fabulous chirrichurri sauce on top - divine!! This place buzzes with people and the big open restaurant is clean, spacious, excellent service but you must book. Your table doesnt say "reserved", it says "steaked out". You can park at the back of Parktown Quarter - I chose to park in 3rd Avenue - quite a walk to get to the restaurant but a good walk back to your car with a full stomach!!
Overall Rating 

Quality 

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Pepe Stedman Reviewed by Pepe Stedman April 10, 2015
View all my reviews (1)

Turn n Tender (Parktown)

I had an absolutely delicious 200 g sirloin steak and crunchy chips for R55-00 here today!! That's the current lunchtime special and it is so worth it!! Had a fabulous chirrichurri sauce on top - divine!! This place buzzes with people and the big open restaurant is clean, spacious, excellent service but you must book. Your table doesnt say "reserved", it says "steaked out". You can park at the back of Parktown Quarter - I chose to park in 3rd Avenue - quite a walk to get to the restaurant but a good walk back to your car with a full stomach!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account