logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

McDonalds (Rosebank)
Fast Foods
Needed to dash in and 'grabbaburger'- quarter pounder cheeseburger (now where did I hear that ?) to stave off the wolves last evening. Despite a motor queue, and a bustling buzz inside, I was really surprised at : the pleasant and professional service ; the speed of delivery ; the quality of the product. This 'Mac'outlet has my vote for 'Top of the Mac pack' . McDonald's at it's best - pumping incredibly well - when they are good, they are VERY good at their game. As good as the best outlet I have experienced worldwide - Nice guys !
Overall Rating 

Quality  

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Mark Duncan Reviewed by Mark Duncan May 09, 2013
View all my reviews (1)

McDonald's Rosebank - Surprised and Delighted ?!?

Needed to dash in and 'grabbaburger'- quarter pounder cheeseburger (now where did I hear that ?) to stave off the wolves last evening. Despite a motor queue, and a bustling buzz inside, I was really surprised at : the pleasant and professional service ; the speed of delivery ; the quality of the product. This 'Mac'outlet has my vote for 'Top of the Mac pack' . McDonald's at it's best - pumping incredibly well - when they are good, they are VERY good at their game. As good as the best outlet I have experienced worldwide - Nice guys !

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account