logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

Good day

Today I bought chips at Fish n Chips at around 11:30 am and I have to say the worst service ever.
The chips wasn't a lot and it was made using old oil it tasted terrible and the color of the chips also did not look right.
When I took it back the lady had the nerve to tell me it has been eaten and she can't refund me back then I requested another box of chips with fresh oil and she said that they can't use fresh oil because they already put this oil in the morning.
When she gave the new chips I showed her that it's old and then only she gave me my refund back and stating that they can't change the oil because they need to use it the whole day.
This is not the first time I bought chips where old oil was used but its the last time.
The Mdantsane Fish and Chips shop at the mall need to really work on their services and hygiene. The food that is produced definitely seems like a health risk.

I had very good service experiences in King William's Town and East London Fish and chips shops the food were fresh and I wasn't concerned about hygiene and health.
Overall Rating 

Quality  

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Charmone Reviewed by Charmone November 07, 2019
View all my reviews (1)

OLD OIL

Good day

Today I bought chips at Fish n Chips at around 11:30 am and I have to say the worst service ever.
The chips wasn't a lot and it was made using old oil it tasted terrible and the color of the chips also did not look right.
When I took it back the lady had the nerve to tell me it has been eaten and she can't refund me back then I requested another box of chips with fresh oil and she said that they can't use fresh oil because they already put this oil in the morning.
When she gave the new chips I showed her that it's old and then only she gave me my refund back and stating that they can't change the oil because they need to use it the whole day.
This is not the first time I bought chips where old oil was used but its the last time.
The Mdantsane Fish and Chips shop at the mall need to really work on their services and hygiene. The food that is produced definitely seems like a health risk.

I had very good service experiences in King William's Town and East London Fish and chips shops the food were fresh and I wasn't concerned about hygiene and health.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account