logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

McDonalds (Rosebank)
Fast Foods
Had occasion to experience McD's Rosebank again recently, and my visit served to confirm my first impressions of a few months ago . My (well prepared) grilled chicken foldover was served with such a dash of speed - I was amazed. With the Gautrain station and the new Standard Bank complex over the road, the sense of excellence of location choice made by McD's (and Engen of course) becomes apparent. From the yuppie office worker to the clearly slightly confused european backpacker, the universal appeal of McD's is more than apparent. I would be prepared to bet that McDonald's own ratings of outlet performance - whatever these metrics are - quality, speed, turnover, would confirm my own experiences. Yes, it is the best MacD in SA !!!
Overall Rating 

Quality  

Price 

Ambience 

Service 

Mark Duncan Reviewed by Mark Duncan February 15, 2014
View all my reviews (1)

MacD Rosebank - YES - still top of the Mac pack !

Had occasion to experience McD's Rosebank again recently, and my visit served to confirm my first impressions of a few months ago . My (well prepared) grilled chicken foldover was served with such a dash of speed - I was amazed. With the Gautrain station and the new Standard Bank complex over the road, the sense of excellence of location choice made by McD's (and Engen of course) becomes apparent. From the yuppie office worker to the clearly slightly confused european backpacker, the universal appeal of McD's is more than apparent. I would be prepared to bet that McDonald's own ratings of outlet performance - whatever these metrics are - quality, speed, turnover, would confirm my own experiences. Yes, it is the best MacD in SA !!!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account