logo

Yowzit for Government

Register

or

Review Detail

Conveniently located to the North of the entrance to Steve's Spar in Blackheath, this has been the site of a Standard Bank ATM for some considerable time. Now upgraded with the latest privacy screening, one feels safe due to it's prominent location, and the presence of both the Spar, the parking lot, and a good number of shoppers. Conveniently uses the Steve's parking lot, which whilst busy, people come and go frequently, so it's usually quick to find a nearby parking place. Had to pop in to draw cash, and all the above were good. Only strange and disconcerting thing were 2 Spar employees 'loitering' very close to the machine, but just walked by and proceeded to undertake my transaction. Aside from that, all happened as it should, and I had my cash and was on my way swiftly. .
Overall Rating 

Security 

Condition 

Functional 

Mark Duncan Reviewed by Mark Duncan January 05, 2016
View all my reviews (1)

Standard Bank AutoCash - Steve's Spar

Conveniently located to the North of the entrance to Steve's Spar in Blackheath, this has been the site of a Standard Bank ATM for some considerable time. Now upgraded with the latest privacy screening, one feels safe due to it's prominent location, and the presence of both the Spar, the parking lot, and a good number of shoppers. Conveniently uses the Steve's parking lot, which whilst busy, people come and go frequently, so it's usually quick to find a nearby parking place. Had to pop in to draw cash, and all the above were good. Only strange and disconcerting thing were 2 Spar employees 'loitering' very close to the machine, but just walked by and proceeded to undertake my transaction. Aside from that, all happened as it should, and I had my cash and was on my way swiftly. .

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account